Our Team members and Guests are of the utmost importance to us and Safety for all is our main concern.
We are regularly reviewing and adhering to Government and NHS guidelines in all our events.
We have put the following steps in place to keep everybody safe on all of our events:
- We ensure we have risk assessments in place for all our venues before each event.
- All our venues will be deep cleaned and disinfected prior to the event.
- Minimise contact and ensuring social distancing is adhered to.
- Guests and team members must not attend an event if they are experiencing any symptoms of COVID19.
- We will be supplying appropriate PPE to all team members and there will be hand sanitiser provided for all guests.
- We may allocated staggered arrival times in some circumstances in order to minimise contact with others.
- Guests and team members will be socially distanced whilst eating meals, we may also have to allocate staggered mealtimes in order to ensure this is possible.
- All areas will be deep cleaned and disinfected regularly.
- It may be necessary for us to close certain areas off to guests for cleaning and disinfecting at certain times.
We do ask that all our team members and guests be aware of extra hygiene measures, such as regularly washing our hands and socially distancing as much as we possibly can.