This camp is for those who are new to trail running and prefer to be part of a smaller group of runners.
A big benefit of this reduced group size is that the ratio of runners to their coach is 1 to 7 at the most, and this means I get to spend a lot more time with each runner who joins up.
We’ll be staying at accomodation in the beatiful Snowdonia National Park, and runnng directly from there.
Meals (excluding evening meals) will be included in the price and you’ll benefit from coaching advice from a UK Athletics running coach.
I’ll also talk you through all the main principles in avoiding running injury, as included in my Amazon #10 rated ebook, and provide you with a masterclass on running nutrition (the subject of my soon to be published 2nd book).
- What do I wear to run trails?
- How different is it to road running?
- Will it be harder?
- How does my pace change running trails instead of roads?
- What do I eat and drink differently on trail runs?
- How easy is it to stay balanced trail running?
- Will I be using different kit?
- How do I use psychology to improve my performance?
- What drills can I apply practically to improve my running form?
The trail running weekends usually book up extremely fast, so this one will be offered on a first come first served basis and is scheduled for the 14th and 15th September 2018, if you would like to confirm your space simply click the link below, the total price including all of the above is £250.
I look forward to running with you!