This is our more luxuious camping package for anyone wanting to experience the magic of our Trail Running Festival.or perhaps
The bell tents take your camping experience up a level of luxury and comfort. You may wish to bring some duvets and mattresses or sleeping bags, or perhaps extra blankets for warmth just in case. The bell tent also includes a hessian floor to keep you warm and comfortable.
The price is based on two people sharing and is for one person. Pitches will be allocated on arrival and we’ll give you an introduction to the campsite on your arrival, along with a full itinerary which will also be emailled out in advance of the festival, there will be a lot to enjoy over the weekend!
We’ll provide your breakfast and lunches and all you’ll need to bring is your evening meal, or perhaps eat at the lovely local pub which is just across the lane.
What else is included:
– Trail runs at three different levels [Beginners / Beginners Improver / Intermediate] running over the weekend Please let us know what level of running you are at, so:
Beginner 4.5 to 5.5 miles
Beginner Improver 6 to 9 miles
Intermediate 10 to 12 miles
Please note ascent will vary and likely increase from beginner level to intermedate level.
– Yoga and Mindfulness sessions held by our yoga teacher
– Sound baths using gongs
– Breakfast and lunches prepared by our chef
– Fireside talks into the evening
– Live Music
– Masterclasses on Running and Yoga
We look forward to welcoming you!
The dates are 12th to 15th August 2022
Regards Geoff and the team.