Our Team members and Guests are of the utmost importance to us and Safety for all is our main concern.
We are regularly reviewing and adhering to Government and NHS guidelines in all our events.
We have put the following steps in place to keep everybody safe on all of our events:
- We ensure we have risk assessments in place for all our venues before each event.
- All our venues will be deep cleaned and disinfected prior to the event.
- Minimise contact and ensuring social distancing is adhered to.
- Guest’s and team members must not attend an event if they are experiencing any symptoms of COVID19.
- We will be supplying appropriate PPE to all team members and there will be hand sanitiser provided for all guests.
- We may allocate staggered arrival times in some circumstances in order to minimise contact with others.
- Guests and team members will be socially distanced whilst eating meals, we may also have to allocate staggered mealtimes in order to ensure this is possible.
- All areas will be deep cleaned and disinfected regularly.
- It may be necessary for us to close certain areas off to guests for cleaning and disinfecting at certain times.
- It is not mandatory, however it would be helpful to know if our guests have received the vaccine prior to the event.
- We also advise covid tests prior to our event as an extra safety measure, although is entirely up to the individual.
- We may ask you if either of the two points above apply to you, it is not mandatory for you to have to let us know
We do ask that all our team members and guests be aware of extra hygiene measures, such as regularly washing our hands and socially distancing as much as we possibly can.