Running coaching with Geoff is different.
Each runner has individual goals, and individual coaching plans should reflect that, taking the runner to exactly where they want to go.
Professional running coaching is different – here’s how it gives you many advantages over other runners:
1. You have access to me anytime to help you achieve your running goals
2. I build your plan and it’s utterly bespoke, no generic or cookie cutter approach here
3. I’m a professional UK Athletics running coach, the author of the Amazon Top #10 ebook – The Runners Guide to Injury Free Running and I’m writing my 2nd now, on runners nutrition – so I know the scientific data and findings that underpin results focused training and I know how to build plans that work
4. Plans on their own are great, but I can offer over a decade of experience winning races and coaching other runners to personal success and use that to help you achieve your goals, whether they’re on the international stage, or you want to increase your speed in a local race
Some of my personal Achievements
1. Winner of my mountaineering clubs Welsh 3000’s mountain ultra marathon race for 7 consecutive years
2. 2nd Place in the 2015 Oggie 8 Mountain race
3. Bangor 10K road 2nd in category
4. Excalibur Trail 10K 2019 10th place out of 73 competitors
5. Snowdon mountain race 12K 2019 7th place out of 119 competitors
Geoff only coaches a small number of runners at a time, so as to provide a quality coaching service to each, please pop an enquiry over to firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to smash your running goals
Hear what other clients thought of Geoff’s coaching…
Geoff is an excellent coach and prices for coaching plans / one-to-one are very reasonable indeed. Everything he’s recommended has worked both in terms of running INJURY FREE and better/faster too. After 8 weeks, I can say 100% for sure this is a great service and Geoff is a great bloke too.
Geoff is very professional, understanding and really supportive, coming back from heart surgery and facing another procedure I was feeling very much alone in my journey, I doubted that I would run again, after a telephone conversation with Geoff I felt positive and now I’ve starterted my training programme.
It’s amazing and doing my first park run knowing how to approach it was very comforting and I felt in control. Looking forward to my running journey and seeing where I go…. Thank you.
Geoff is very approachable, caring and knowledgeable. I’ve been running for a while now and was looking for how to improve – feel like I’ve found the perfect partner in my new coach to help me do that.
Found the strength training workshop very useful. Geoff and Steph gave out some great advice, it was very informative and achievable. Great to know that I don’t need to spend hours in the gym or £ on equipment to improve my strength.
After the great advice and support I’d had so far, I decided to book myself onto a trail running weekend in Snowdownia with FocusedPerformance. It was amazing!!!!
Geoff came to our running club , Knowsley Harriers AC, to carry out a seminar on injury prevention with a small group. The seminar was well recieved, lots of great information and advice given from Geoff and we certainly saw and understood things from a different perspective which will hopefully help strengthen and prevent injury in future running. I would have no issue in recommending Geoff for such seminars he is extremely knowledgeable and experienced and through this you do take his advice with complete confidence.
Thank you Geoff,I do look forward in welcoming you back to our clubhouse one day.
Brilliant session Friday 22nd Feb. Geoff is very knowledgeable and very supportive. He gave information on nutrition, training and even styles of running for different terrain.
Anybody who wants to develop their running should seek focused performance out.
Attended a talk held by Geoff regarding minimising the risk of injury last night. It was very informative filled with lots of useful information delivered with a friendly, light-hearted manner.
Was very impressed with the service- booked onto Geoff’s strength training class. Looking forward to hearing more of his useful tips. Can definitely recommend the services provided.
Thank-you very much x
Whilst I have been having 1:1 coaching sessions with Geoff I have managed to stay injury free. I have achieved this by following the weekly plan I receive from Geoff. Geoff is very meticulous with his plans. He ensures they meet my personal goals, but with a focus on gradual increases in distance and keeping the pace slow to build my physical strength and fitness. I live 2 hours away from Geoff but this has not been a problem as we have regular contact by email and meet monthly for a trail run. Geoff guided me through the preparation and completion of my first road half marathon in March and my first sprint triathlon in May. I highly recommend Geoff’s 1:1 coaching, regardless of where you live he will have something to offer, which will assist you in achieving your goals.